I’m always glad to hear from people who’ve visited my site or are interested in cycling or women’s history. Feel free to get in touch with questions or to book a cycling history lecture. Media inquiries also welcome.
Topics covered in recent talks and articles include:
- Victorian Lady Cyclists, a gender and cultural analysis
- The Evolution of Women’s Bicycles and Cycling Dress
- Maria Ward’s 1896 Cycling Manual, Bicycling For Ladies
- Cycling and the Edwardian Suffrage Campaign
- Women’s Cycling Clubs in the 1890s
Please submit your comments here or email me at sheila DOT hanlon AT gmail DOT com.